Holy Love - Andy Park
Many waters cannot quench Your loveRivers cannot overwhelm itOceans of fear cannot concealYour love for meMany waters cannot quench Your loveRivers cannot overwhelm itOceans of fear cannot concealYour love for meYour love for me
Holy love, flow in meFill me up like the deepest seaLike a crashing wavePouring over meHoly love, flow in me
And many sorrows cannot quench Your loveDarkness cannot overwhelm itAnd I will not fearBecause Your love is here to comfort meMany sorrows cannot quench Your loveDarkness cannot overwhelm itI will not fearYour love is here to comfort meYou comfort meYes You do, Lord
Holy love, flow in meFill me up like the deepest seaLike a crashing wavePouring over meHoly love, flow in me
And when I find You, I find healingWhen I find You, I find peaceAnd I know that there's no river so wideNo mountain so highNo ocean so deepYou can part the sea
Part the sea, LordHoly love, flow in meFill me up like the deepest seaLike a crashing wavePouring over meHoly love, flow in me
Comments
Post a Comment